RSST Genesis Style Rebuildable Atomiser
The RSST is a rebuildable atomiser made of stainless steel, which is using the advantage of a stainless steel mesh instead of a glass fibre or Silica wick.
Due to the fine stainless steel mesh, it does not have any sidetastes nor does it get burnt after a longer time of use.
The clear Makrolon tank takes massive 4ml of your favorite liquid.
To make sure that you get always a proper connection with your battery or mod, you can adjust the positive pole by screwing it up or down. When you first get your RSST, make sure that you unscrew the center pin. Then, screw the RSST on your battery or mod and screw the center pin slowly back in until you feel a slight resistance.
The RSST comes with a single „Ming“ stainless steel drip tip.
To get it working and start using the RSST, you will need stainless steel mesh (400 mesh recommended) and NiChrome or Kanthal wire.
Instructions1. Cut out a SS mesh piece with the dimensions 3,9x1,5-2,0cm
2. Make a roll out of the SS mesh piece
3. Oxidice the mesh by heating it up with a gas burner (a video instruction will be added soon)
4. Put the oxidiced mesh into the whole in the top cap and start doing your coils around the mesh
5. Fix the wire with the lower screw and the upper screw
6. Top up the tank with your liquid and start vaping
This purchase is for a single RSST rebuildable atomiser.
Please, before you start using the atomiser, make sure that the mesh is oxidized properly to prevent a hard short which can damage your battery. Due to that, please try the RSST first on a regulated mod (mod with electronic circuit, like Zmax) or on a mod which uses a protected battery.